Job Title: ACTUARIAL ANALYST
This individual will support all of our current and future states in all product lines of insurance by performing rate reviews, preparation of rate filings, performing actuarial studies as assigned, and responding to inquiries from regulatory departments.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare competitor analysis for multi state/multi-line; rating plans, rates, products and forms.
- Assist in preparation of rules and rate manuals
- Prepare filings for both current and expansion into other states and lines of insurance;
- Perform various actuarial analysis and projects as assigned.
- Interact as needed with relevant regulatory authorities on filings.
- Provide data in support of actuarial, product and underwriting initiative
Education and / or Experience:
- A Bachelor's degree in related field
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Access and Excel
- Proficient knowledge Microsoft Word
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Effective presentation skills
- Work extremely well independently
- Must possess strong work ethic and be a "team player."
Licenses and / or certifications:
- Successful completion of 1 or more actuarial exams with ongoing exam commitment.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.