The Developer will be working within the Information Technology group, developing as part of a startup team responsible for the architecture, design & implementation of a comprehensive system of applications critical to the daily operations of the company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designs & implements software modules & applications that adhere to business requirements
- Contribute to the development of testing & quality procedures
- Learns new technologies & stays informed of current development methodologies
- Works with Business Analysts in creating technical specifications
- Perform other duties as required
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related degree)
- 4+ years .NET development experience
- Strong understanding of .NET, C++ or similar technology, and object-oriented design
- Experience in ASP.NET (Web Forms, MVC, Web services), WCF or related server side web technologies is essential
- Experience in testing frameworks (NUnit, JUnit, etc.) & methodologies a plus
- Experience with DVCS source code repositories such as Mercurial, etc.
- Property and Casualty Insurance experience is helpful
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This job description has been prepared to indicate the general nature and level of the work that the employees perform within their classification. This description is not and cannot be interpreted as an inventory of all the duties, tasks, responsibilities and qualifications required for the employees assigned to this job.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.